Recommended Reading & Links
Publications and articles by Dr. Don Nixdorf.
- Squandering Billions: Health Care in Canada – ISBN 0-88839-602-3
- The Current Fiscal Crisis, An Opportunity for Chiropractic
- Current standards of material risk: (JCCA 1990; 34(2): 87-89)
- The chiropractic college admission test: a proposal for its development and use: (JCCA 1996; 40(3):150-161)
- Bishop P, Quon J, Olson D, Nixdorf D, Yee B, Fisher C, Dvorak M. A randomized controlled trial on the effectiveness of clinical practice guidelines in the medical and chiropractic management of patients with acute mechanical lower back pain.
- Sciatica Oh, my aching back: Canadian Health Summer 2011 – Contributor
Dr. Don Nixdorf recommends these health and wellness websites.
- Rain Tree Wellness Spa, Richmond, BC. – inspired by the serenity of the west coast rainforest, we offer you an oasis of tranquility, relaxation and guidance to help create a healthier lifestyle. Open since 2004, Raintree is based on owner Barbara Bell’s experiences on the west coast of Vancouver Island and is designed to capture that feeling of coastal serenity, appealing to both men and women alike.
Dr. Don Nixdorf recommends these research websites.
- Effectiveness and Cost Effectiveness of Chiropractic
- Patient Satisfaction
- Government Recommendations for Management Protocols
- Chiropractic and Back Pain
- The Manga Report